? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

There is More to Me Than You Can See


At one point in time a person will wonder what their purpose is in life. What did God put them on this Earth to do? What will they be known for? I used to ask myself these questions until I set my goal of what i was to be in the future. As my mother has always told me "I'm raising you to be somebody". I have set my goal to be a neonatologist that way i can save lives. Its my way of making an impact and helping change the world. Even though its not making a big change I'm still making a difference.

0 comments: