? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

R-E-S-P-E-C-T Find Out What It Means To Me



Respect.... That is one of the most valuable things in life without respect people will do anything they want to you. Respect is how you get friends, how people choose to treat you, and what you aspire to. As harsh as it sounds you can not succeed in life if no one respects, you have no authority. Thats why I make sure people respect me, because I am precious and they should treat life I am beautiful China. This may be mean but everyone will respect or they can just not talk to me cause there is nothing to say then.

0 comments: