? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Pitbulls Are Monsters!!!!!



Now I know why the mailman is scared of dogs after his job. Ha ha ha! Little dogs are okay because I'm a dog lover, but when it comes to big dogs like Great Danes, Doberman, Rottweilers, or even PITBULLS!!! Oh no I get that track star speed to where all you see is my dust. I used to not be like that though I used to treat all dogs equal until one dog changed that for good. One day I was outside at the park with my dog and these to Pitbulls gone try and attack me and my dog. So I got my dog I took off running inside the neighborhood pool. We barely made it without getting bit. Whooh!

0 comments: