? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Made It Through when Others Didn't Think I Would Make It



A lot of people in this world do not want others to succeed or feel proud of themselves and different people have different reasons why they do that. In my case I tried to make the drill team but there were lots of people out there that said " O Bre'Asia your not going to make it", "you can't dance" , or "when you don't make ima laigh in your face". None of those comments were positive to my quest, but I didn't listen to anything they said and kept on trucking. So that when I did make it they would be the one that is silent because I proved them wrong.

0 comments: