? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Am Saved!!!!



Last year I was baptized for the first time. Once I was done I felt as if I there was a new me, a fresher one. Someone who could start allover on a clean slate. Before i was baptized, weeks before, I had been thinking about joining Union Missionary Baptist Church but I had to weigh all the pros and cons about it. If I get baptized God will punish me for things I do wrong but if I don't do it God won't save me from Hell. Now it doesn't take a dummy to answer that question... Duhh!!!! I chose to have God save me!!!

0 comments: