? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Girl You Are A Trip!!!!



I need some balance in my life when it comes to my friends. Briana is the one who gives me advice, and so does Monique, but she is more of the goofy friend. Ha ha i can't be with her and not smile. She will make someone laugh and it not be on purpose, ha ha she is a funny thing to look at. (Don't tell her I said that though) Also she is like another version of me, just the mixed one ha ha, because sometimes we catch ourselves saying the same thing at the same time. We are the best of friends. : )



0 comments: