? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thanks You Have Set Me For Life!!!!!!! : )






If you were to look back in history to the ancient times almost every hero had a mentor. Someone had to have taught them well or they learned from people around them mistakes. In my life my mother and father are equal at being my mentor. They both have given me things to set me for the future, my car so that i don't have to be dependent on them anymore. Also they have taught me the value that an education is whats going to help me succeed in life. Thats why I try and keep my grades above a B preferably an A though. My dad hass always pushed me to go out for sports he had told me to go out for drill and look with his support I made. My mother though is the one who teaches me a lot like how to set my money correct, or how to make a resume, and how to walk in heels ha ha ha. Both of my parents have made a big impact in my life. I love them both dearly without them I would not be me.

0 comments: