? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I Can't Stand Her!!!!



Like my Ma always says you can't be friends with everybody and she is correct. Oh my gosh there is this one girl named PAIGE STARR a lot of people know her but nobody likes her. She tries to start mess with everybody but when it comes down to banging (fighting) with people she goes ghost. I really dislike people like that if you don't want any mess then I advise them to keep their mouth shut! Also you know people are scary when they move to another city so that they don't get beat up by the people who are at the school they're suppose to attend.

0 comments: