? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

"I'm Your Friend I'm Jus Tryna Help You"



Some teens these days don't want to listen to their friends evern though they know they are right, but sincr they didn't give the answer they were looking for they won't listen. Isn't that a shame teenagers never want to listen. Hey, what can I say, I'm one of them! One of my best friends who I claim as my sister told me a couple of months ago that i was going to get in trouble for something that i was not suppose to be doing. I remember her exact words " Bre' you know you gone get in trouble, you pose to be da good one out of us." Now I look back and think she was right ha ha cause I did get in trouble. Well Bri is my sis and she usually knows whats best for me.

0 comments: