? ??????????????I Rule? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 4.3 (4 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 506 Total Grabs. ??????Get
the Code?? ?? ?????I'm a Star!? ????? ?????? ???Rating: 5.0 (2 Ratings)??0 Grabs Today. 300 Total Grabs. ??????Get the Code?? ?? ???????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Oh My Gosh It's Beyonce!!!!



Nobody really ever grows up without an idol, someone who they want to grow up and be like. Mines has always been Beyonce she is my inspiration ever since she started out in Destiny's Child. Beyonce is someone who holds herself like a young lady with poise, long beautiful hair ( I don't understand why she wears weave though), and she just looks fabulous. If I was to ever actually meet Beyonce, face to face, oh my gosh I'd probably pass out. Ha Ha!!!

0 comments: